Sign Up Instructions for 30 Dates in November 2016
Click here to sign-up – http://becominghiseve.boards.net/
BHE’s 30 Dates in November Challenge 2016 discussion and challenges will only be available on the private forum this year. You will need to create an account.
This board is entirely secure and private, meaning no one will see any of your personal information.
You must enter a valid email, create a display name (and you may use a pseudonym), create a password, list your date-of-birth, and select your gender. (Again, no one sees this personal information, except you!)
To access challenges and participate in discussions, you will need to return to the forums page http://becominghiseve.boards.net and sign in with your unique password. Please bookmark the BHE forums page!
1. Type in http://becominghiseve.boards.net to your browser or click on the link.
2. You will be taken to a page that looks like this:
3. Click on Register.
4. You will be taken to the first page of forum registration. Enter a valid email and click continue.
5. You will be taken to the second page of forum registration.
6. You will be prompted to create and verify a password. You will also need to create a username (Feel free to use your real first name or a pseudonym. Please be respectful with your display name choice, and please don’t sign up if you’re a man).
7. You’ll also need to enter your birthday and gender. (This info is anonymous unless you choose to share). Click continue.
8. You may be taken to the third page of forum registration. This is the page where you will choose your forum username. Again, feel free to use your real first name or pseudonym. You will be notified if the username is already taken.
9. You will also need to check the little box that says “Terms of Service Agreement.” Click continue.
10. You may need to “prove you are a human.” :)
11. You will be taken to a page that says “Pending Registration.” You will be emailed by me (the Administrator) once you’ve been approved.
Please let me know if you do not receive an approval email.
Once you’ve been approved, you will be able to view, peruse, participate, and create a profile on the board. Please be sure to read the Welcome and Challenge Description and create an introduction for yourself on the Introduction thread.
Here’s to loving your husband with purpose and passion. Here’s to growing deeper in your walk with God. Here’s to living a life of strategic work and strategic rest!