2013 in review & Welcome to 2014
Becoming His Eve welcomes you to 2014. After a hiatus from the blog in December, I’m returning to the blogosphere with lots of new and exciting things for you. But first, a look at 2013 in review.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 73,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 3 days for that many people to see it.
If you liked these posts…. check out these other suggestions…
My top trafficked day was November 11, 2013 – Reclaim Sensuousness. If you liked this post, see also Give Yourself Permission to Be a Sensuous Woman, Is Dressing Sexy for My Husband Biblical?, Words from the Vineyard & At-Home Wine Tasting Date Night, 6 Foods to Spice Up Holiday Sex, and check out the Sexy Cherry Date idea in the Fresh Date Ideas for Summer’s End post.
My top trafficked posts…
#4 If you liked 30 Dates in November Challenge Revamped, be sure to check out the entire series. All the links are available in Now What? Day 31 and Beyond, including the preparation posts. If you’re considering doing the 30 Dates in November Challenge now, please let me know and I can send you email prayer support and encouragement if you’d like. It doesn’t have to be November to start loving your husband purposefully. In fact, the new year is a great time to commit to doing a challenge like the one I offer on BHE.
7 Personal Stats for 2013
- My favorite subjects to blog about? Date night ideas & spicing up the bedroom
- The hardest subjects to blog about? Waiting for marriage & submission
- The hardest challenge in 2013? Staying consistent with writing
- What I loved the most? Connecting with all my readers all over the world during the 30 Dates in November Challenge 2013
- Biggest lesson learned? Trusting God with everything and letting go of paralyzing fears that have been holding me back
- Favorite date idea? Celebrating God’s creation date shared in April 24th’s post – 13 Ideas for Earthy Romance
- Favorite memory with my husband? Celebrating our anniversary with a mini 4 day, 3 night vacation to south Denver, although I must say that my birthday and his birthday are a close 2nd and 3rd
7 Stats for 2014
- Marriage goals? Improve intimate connection and deepen our joint spiritual walk
- I’m most looking forward to? New exciting opportunities for my husband & I
- The biggest challenge I anticipate? Adjusting to a new schedule
- Date idea I’ve blogged about and still want to try? Random Word Date
- Vacation I’d like to take? Grand Canyon
- Activity I want to do with my husband? Camping
- Topic I’d like to write on in 2014? An in-depth study of the Proverbs 31 woman
What to Expect in January 2014
A brand new series every Monday– Resolution Solutions: Getting Your Top 3 Priorities Straight.
- January 6th – #3b Improving Intimate Connection, Not Just Communication
- January 13th – #3a Creating a REAL Marriage
- January 20th – #2 Making “You” a Priority is Okay
- January 27th – #1 Learning to Love Like Jesus
Resolutions aren’t always easy to keep. That’s why it’s important to have your priorities in the right place. I’m doing the series in reverse order from priority #3 marriage, #2 self, and #1 God. The solution to staying motivated and keeping your resolutions is relationship with God, spouse, and self.
If you’re wondering why “you” or “self” is the #2 priority over #3 making your marriage a priority, especially when I always say your marriage should be your #1 priority, you’ll have to follow throughout January to find out.
- Please check out my updated January 2014 Mission Statement on the BHE Guide to the Garden page.
- Please view my updated BHE Policies page. I include an updated blog emails policy, blog comments policy, comments/emails from men policy, and a brand new guest posting policy.
- Check out my updated Let’s Get Social page, including a separate social media mission statement.
- I’ve also updated my What I Believe page.
I intend to have a new email option available soon. In the meantime, please email me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, I love feedback. Please leave comments and questions below on this post or on any of my updated pages.
Thanks for your continued following and support. If you’re a brand new follower, welcome! I look forward to connecting with all of you in the 2014 year.
Share with Us! What are you most looking forward to in 2014? How do you hope God will challenge you in your life, faith walk, and/or marriage? What are some of your goals/resolutions for the new year?