Now What? Day 31 and Beyond
Congratulations, lady friend! You have completed the 30 Dates in November 2013 challenge. Thank you for embarking on this journey with me to intentionally love your husband and grow in your relationship with God. I am so privileged to have written for you. This is a great accomplishment for you, dear lady friend. Blessings to you in your marriage!
Some of you wrote to me and expressed how hard it would be to complete the challenge in November. I encourage you if you’ve missed days or haven’t started at all to do so in the month of December or January and beyond. I, myself, was unable to complete every single day so I’m looking forward to intentionally loving my husband more in December. If you do decide to continue on or haven’t started yet, please let me know when you decide to do so. I’d love to partner with you in prayer and to keep you accountable. Please email me – email@example.com.
Now that we’re done with the month, the temptation to go back to the way things were will be HUGE! Don’t give into temptation! Stay strong and keep actively pursuing your husband and loving on him intentionally. I have a host of other posts here on the blog to inspire you. I encourage you to stay deep in God’s Word. Learn to love His laws and teachings. Keep seeking after the heart of Jesus. Don’t give up praying. Pray without ceasing, my sister in Christ, and encourage other women in the faith to do the same. Love is an action verb. Do it daily! Live it daily!
I did a mini 7-part series on protecting your marriage faithfully toward the end of the 30 Dates Challenge. Here’s a photo for you to post on your social media sites for you to feed all 11 steps of the POMEGRANATE to your marriage.
I wanted to include a list of all the books/resources I quoted throughout this 2013 30 Dates in November Challenge series.
- Song of Solomon the Bible
- Pillow Talk by Karen Scalf Linamen
- 40 Unforgettable Dates with Your Mate by Dr. Gary & Barbara Rosberg
- Sacred Pathways: Discovering Your Soul’s Path to God by Gary Thomas
- Cracking the Communication Code: The Secret to Speaking Your Mate’s Language by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions and participant’s guide for Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst
- The Husband Project: 21 Days to Loving Your Man – On Purpose and With a Plan by Kathi Lipp
- Intimate Issues: Conversations Woman to Woman – 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex by Linda Dillow and Lorraine Pintus
- Affaircare– a community dedicated to committed, godly marriages and offering redemptive help after an affair.
- Peasant Princess Series on Song of Solomon by Pastor Mark Driscoll of the Mars Hill Church
- How to Have a SMART Marriage from Marriage Life Ministries
- Do You Have S.M.A.R.T. Marriage Goals from Black and Married with Kids
- Wives Who Want More Sex and Aren’t Getting It from Julie Sibert on Intimacy in Marriage
- In the Bedroom by Erin from Mystery32 on decluttering your bedroom
- Praying for Sexual Intimacy by Jennifer from Unveiled Wife
- Deciding Your Boundaries and How to Spice Things Up Without 50 Shades of Grey from To Love, Honor, and Vacuum
- Controlling Sex from One Flesh Marriage
- Are You Afraid of Intimacy? from Journey to Surrender
- Five Ways to Sustain Sexual Freedom in Marriage #1 Believe and #2 Silence Outside Voices from Do Not Disturb
- 4 Ways Sex Can Comfort in Crisis or Grief from Hot, Holy, and Humorous
- Awakening the Super in Your Man – my series of guest posts on Pearl’s OysterBed
- Sacred Pathways of Walking with God – guest post series on BHE by Sword4Sail
- A Twist on Twister from Love Actually
- Be Mine Valentine – my Pinterest board
- I Fall For You Gift Basket from The Dating Divas
- Date Night – my Pinterest board
- Love Your Honey – my Pinterest board
- Sex and Intimacy – my Pinterest board
Here’s the links to all the posts in the 30 Dates in November Challenge 2013 series in one convenient location.
- Intro: 30 Dates in November Revamped: Planning to Love Your Husband Purposefully
- Intro: Help! I Can’t Do a Project for 30 Days Straight!
- Intro: What About Sex?
- Intro: Are You Ready for Change?
- Intro: If You’re Doing the 30 Dates in November Challenge…
- Intro: Last Minute Encouragement
- Why Are You Really Doing This? Day 1
- What Are Your Sexpectations? Day 2
- Breaking Free, Day 3
- Give Yourself Permission to be a Sensuous Woman, Day 4
- Invite Him Home, Day 5
- Talk Him Up, Day 6
- Laying the Foundation, Feeding Your Marriage, Day 7
- Communication His Way, Feeding Your Marriage, Day 8
- Personal Worship Connection, Feeding Your Marriage, Day 9
- Reclaim Sensuousness, Day 10
- Catch Up, Day 11
- Feed Your Man, Day 12
- Appreciating Your Man, Day 13
- Strengthening Your Home, Feeding Your Marriage, Day 14
- Give the Fruit of Love, Day 15
- 5 Ways to Infuse Joy in Your Marriage, Day 16
- Is Your Bedroom Peaceful?, Day 17
- 4 Ways to Better Understand Your Husband, Day 18
- Extending Kindness in the Bedroom, Day 19
- Doing Your Husband Good, Day 20
- The Most Important Step in Staying Faithful in Marriage, Part 1 on Faithfulness, Day 21
- Say YES to Sex, Part 2 on Faithfulness, Day 22
- Zealously Protecting Your Marriage, Part 3 on Faithfulness, Day 23
- Guard Your Mind, Part 4 on Faithfulness, Day 24
- Staying Accountable, Part 5 on Faithfulness, Day 25
- Avoiding Temptation, Part 6 on Faithfulness, Day 26
- Unhealthy Relationships, Part 7 on Faithfulness, Day 27
- Rejoice with Thanksgiving, Day 28
- Spark the Thanksgiving Romance, Day 29
- Transform Your Thinking, Day 30
Share with Us
I highly encourage you to go back and re-read Day 1‘s goals. What were you initial thoughts and emotions about the challenge? What were your goals? Did you reach your goals? What still needs work? What was the best part of the challenge? What part did you like the least? How can I improve the challenge for next year or what would you like to see next year? How will you continue to love your husband intentionally? How can I pray for you and your marriage?
In the month of December, I’ll be taking time off of writing to focus on my husband, family, friends, and God. There will still be a few pre-written posts so please keep following the blog and social media sites. I just won’t be online quite as frequently.
Have a blessed Christmas season! Keep the sparks alive!
Adam’s Eve (Hannah)