Affirming the Modern Superhero: Awakening the Super in Your Man Series Conclusion
My guest post series on Pearl’s OysterBed
has come to a close. In case you missed it or haven’t had the chance to catch up on the series, I wanted to include all the links here.
You can’t make your husband ‘Superman,’ but you can awaken the ‘super’ in your man. As a wife, God has given you gifts, attributes, and abilities to help meet your husband’s biggest needs and fulfill his deepest desires.
- Celebrate his presence.
- Don’t take him for granted.
- Share life with him.
- Affirm his gifts with words.
- Affirm his gifts through acts of service
- Affirm his gifts through quality time together.
- Affirm his gifts through physical affection.
- Affirm his gifts through gift giving.
5. He yearns for your confident beauty and for you to unveil your beauty.
- Confidence is sexy: Be confident in what you do.
- Confidence is sexy: Be confident in your body.
- Confidence is sexy: Be confident in who you are.
- Confidence is sexy: Take care of yourself.
- Confidence is sexy: Give yourself permission to be a woman.
- Unveil your beauty: Allow him access by throwing off the veil.
- Unveil your beauty: Allow him access by letting him touch you.
- Unveil your beauty: Make sex a priority.
You can empower your husband, glorious wife! It wasn’t enough for God to place Adam in a beautiful garden by himself. Adam needed his Eve. That’s you, dear wife! Be your “Adam’s Eve!” Then you can truly awaken the ‘super’ in your man!