10 Good Clicks for Your Weekend and Future BHE Link-up Possibility
Happy St. Patrick’s Day tomorrow! If you haven’t already, check out my post Kiss Me! I’m Irish! with tons of romantic, sexy, fun ideas for celebrating. Also check out all the Good Clicks I already mentioned (other websites with date night ideas!)
in no particular order…
1. How Do I Get My Wife or Husband To Do [Blank]? by Jay Dee from Sex Within Marriage
Setting out to change your spouse? Think again. Jay does a wonderful job addressing this topic from a Biblical perspective.
2. Careless Words from a Life of Faith
Be careful with your words.
3. 10 St. Patrick’s Day Family Activities from A Little R&R
4. Will the Real St. Patrick Please Stand Up? from A Little R&R
5. Put a Little Love in Your Voice by Becky from Time Out
Loving little ones through words (and this applies to other relationships too).
by Ngina from Intentional Today
Excellent posts! So helpful. So relevant.
9. Become an Expert from The Generous Wife
…observe your husband!
10. Nine Tips on How to Spring Clean Your Marriage from The Romantic Vineyard
Awesome clever post for getting your marriage ready for spring!
Which of these good clicks did you most enjoy? I’d love to hear what was relevant and helpful for you.
I’m interested in starting a weekly blog hop/link up party on BHE for you to add your own personal “Good Clicks.” It’s been my experience that blog hops and link-up parties are great and fun ways to share your thoughts, promote your blog, and encourage other bloggers. I’d love to be able to promote your blogs and ministries even more so! Would you be interested? Please take the time to put in your two cents and take the poll.
Is there a particular day of the week that would work well for you? How long should readers be able to add links? Can one reader add multiple links from the week to his/her blog?
If you have thoughts or ideas, please share in the comments below.