Good Clicks for Your Weekend and Good Challenges for Your Marriage
1. Submission Doesn’t Mean You Never Have Conflict by Sheila Gregoire on To Love, Honor, and Vacuum.
The happiest couples are the ones who fight. Do you agree or disagree? Visit Sheila’s post for more and share your thoughts below.
2. 7 Thoughts that Will Change Your Marriage by Sheila Gregoire on To Love, Honor, and Vacuum.
For starters, did you know God is your father-in-law? See what other thought-provoking things Sheila has to say in her post.
3. Ladies, Step Back by Erin Baxter from Mystery 32
“You’re not going to lead our family in prayer tonight? I’m on it. You don’t want to work as many hours? I’lll take on two jobs. You won’t plan a date night? Fine, I’ve already hired the sitter. All the while being resentful towards him for not doing what we have taken on ourselves. We have to take on so much in our lives as women: kids, the house, our jobs… that when it comes to our husbands, it can be easy to add just one more “thing” to the pile. But what if we went about this differently?”
Great thoughts! At home themed date nights don’t have to be hokey, expensive, or time consuming, and you’re more creative than you think!
6. Be the Kind of Wife Who Pursues Her Husband by Jolene Engle from The Alabaster Jar
“…when life comes at you hard, it’s easiest to lose the role of ‘lover and wife’ in your marriage.”
7. How to Overcome Past Sexual Sins by Jolene Engle from The Alabaster Jar
Here are some great challenges from around the web. Some of them have been completed and others are still in progress. Pick one that works for you and your husband to try that suits your schedule, needs, and desires right now. March has just begun. What a great time to add a little romance, fun, and excitement to sex!
1. Get Your Romance On from The Romantic Vineyard – great date night ideas!
2. The Ultimate Marriage Vow: 21 Days to a Stronger Marriage from Time-Warp Wife
3. 52 Week Challenge: Sex Drive Transformation for Low-Libido Wife from Pearl’s Oyster Bed
4. 13 Day Intimacy Challenge (for husbands and wives) from Journey to Surrender (EDIT: this is the page where you can find all the links).
* Scott also has the 14 Day Intimacy Challenge available in PDF format – a separate one for husbands and wives – available here.
5. 13 Realities of Sex from Do Not Disturb