2012 in review & What to Look Forward to in 2013
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 21,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this blog would power 5 Film Festivals
I thought it was sad that one of the main search engine words for my blog site was: “withholding sex from husband is robbery in the Bible.” If you are one of the readers who typed that, I’d like to direct you to my post: Is Withholding Sex from My Husband a Sin?
In this post, I address…
- the passage (1 Corinthians 7) that this question is based on
- the context of the passage/Corinthian mentality
- why Paul felt it was important to address this subject
- how sex was designed in a marriage to satisfy and protect both spouses
- instances where withholding sex from your spouse is a sin
- ways to go about Biblically withholding sex
Here are some other posts of mine about the godly purpose for marital sex, growing in sexual confidence, and spicing up the marriage bed that you might be interested in.
Godly Purpose for Sex
- Sabbath Rest and Sex “Sex is meant to be good in marriage.”
- 10 Secrets from a Wife Who Waited and Who Loves Married Sex, Part 1
- 10 Secrets from a Wife Who Waited and Who Loves Married Sex, Part 2
- 10 Secrets from a Wife Who Waited and Who Loves Married Sex, Part 3
- I’ll Be Waiting for You, Baby, The Conclusion of 10 Secrets from a Wife Who Waited and Who Loves Married Sex
- Respecting the Marriage Bed, Part 1
- Respecting the Marriage Bed, Part 2
- A Counter-Cultural Sexual Affair
Growing in Sexual Confidence
- 15 Ways to Touch More
- 10 Fun Ways to Flirt with Your Husband
- Is Dressing Sexy for My Husband Biblical?
Spicing Up the Marriage Bed
- You’re the Love in My Sail date night
- Sensual Massage (scroll down to the bottom past the top part of the post on the Holy Habit for Marriage)
- Don’t Underestimate the Power of a Post-It
- 16 Ways to Make Post Holiday Chores Fun & Sexy (many of these can apply to anytime of the year also)
I hope these posts are helpful for those of you who may be struggling with understanding the godly purpose for marital sex or growing in your sexual confidence!
Other popular search topics included:
- Date Night in a Jar
- The Peaceful Wife – you can read April’s guest post on my blog: The Fruitfulness of Motherhood and you can read more about her blog here.
- Becoming His Eve – you can learn more about who my husband and I are, the meaning behind the title of the blog, what I believe, awards I’ve received, and other ways to connect with me beyond the blog.
Also I recently updated my BHE Beginner’s Guide page making it more user friendly for you. Please check it out as I offer links to posts, topics, and my Pinterest boards that you might be interested in.
Please take a moment to vote on what you topics you would like to see on BHE here. I deeply value your thoughts.
On Facebook, I’ve instituted a day to pray for our nation, political climate, and leaders. Visit the BHE Facebook page on the 21st of every month in 2013. To see the first prayer from Monday, click here.
Thank you for reading! All my readers are a wonderful blessing! Thank you for making 2012 a memorable year!