10 Fun Ways to Flirt with Your Husband, Day 10
Romantic Act of the Day: Flirt!
Who says you have to stop once your married? Flirting is a great way to laugh together, uplift each other, affirm your love, and show others around you that you’re happily married and you’re not afraid to show it!
1. Send him fun, flirty text messages… all day long! Adam especially appreciates it when I compliment him, let him know that I’m praying for him, and when describe how much I “want” him when he gets home.
2. When you’re stopped at a stoplight, lean over and plant a big wet one on him. Adam and I really enjoy doing this. He also appreciates it when I play with the back of his neck and run my hands through his hair while he’s driving. Just don’t do it too much or you’ll run off the road.
3. Praise your husband in front of other people. Men desperately need respect from their wives, and a great way to affirm him is to find something he does well, and praise him to others… right in front of him! Perhaps his cheeks will even get a little red… (just don’t embarrass him too much.)
4. This one isn’t original. It’s from Sheila Gregorie over at To Love, Honor, and Vacuum: Have a secret code phrase! My husband and I definitely have a few of these phrases floating around for when we are “in the mood.”
5. Touch him briefly. Brush your fingers across his chest when you get up to go get something. Grab him when he’s walking by and give him a quick kiss. Reach for his hand and give it a squeeze when you’re watching TV together or reading. When he steps out of the shower, place your hand ever so slightly on his chest, lean in, and say, “MMM.” When you’re out to dinner, keep absently touching his hand. Leave him wanting more!
6. Steal a moment together whenever you can. If the kids are busy playing, pull him into the hallway and kiss. If he gets up to replenish the popcorn bowl or drinks, follow him into the kitchen and kiss. If you’re walking with friends, lag behind for a moment and smooch. Give him a sultry “come hither” look. He’s bound to appreciate it!
7. Compliment an unusual body part of his that you find attractive. Don’t focus on eyes, hair, lips, rear, or private parts. Pick something new like his shoulders, thighs, ears, or hands. Example: I particularly love my husband’s beard and chest hair as it’s so masculine.
Tell him it’s sexy, and then ask him if you can kiss him there. Of course, he’ll say yes. Trail soft little kisses all over this particular body part. Linger a while and then ask him to pick a body part on you and do the same. Chances are high you’ll turn him on. Perhaps you’ve discovered a new way for foreplay.
8. Do something that will make him laugh. Whether it’s an inside joke you two share or it’s a particular way you say something, enjoy the moment with him! It’s hard to make my husband laugh so I have to work extra hard, but he does appreciate it when I do.
9. Use different things to tease his “sweet spots” when it’s just the two of you alone in the bedroom. Where are these? Does he like being kissed behind the ears? Does he get a thrill when you play with his inner thigh? Does he enjoy it when you tickle the skin between his belly button and groin? Find a spot and then lightly trace over it with your hair, your breasts, or even your jewelry.
10. Let him admire you. If he likes your legs, shave and wear a pair of high heels and a skirt and then walk by. If he’s fond of your rear, find an excuse to bend over in an exaggerated way and shake your tush a little. If he likes it when you wear your hair down, let it flow down and shake your tresses for him when he arrives home. Or if it’s just the two of you around, seize an opportunity to “flash” him. Smile! Show him those pearly whites and let him know you love him.