15 Ways to Touch More, Day 6
Romance Tip of the Day: Make it a point to hug, kiss, and touch more this week.
15 Ways to Touch More
1. Hug and kiss first thing in the morning when you both wake up. This is a great way to start your day!
2. Hop in the shower with him and hold him from behind. Help each other soap up and rinse off.
3. Tickle his inner thigh under the table when sitting together for meals.
4. Give him a long embrace and grab him “if you catch my drift” when saying goodbye to give him something to think about all day and something to look forward to when he comes home.
5. Greet him with passionate kiss and hug. Let him know he’s welcome home.
6. Cuddle in each other’s arms when watching a movie, TV, or reading.
7. Play with his neck and kiss his earlobes when he’s driving (but not too much so he doesn’t drive off the road).
8. Come up behind him when he’s on the phone and wrap your arms around him and whisper “I love you” in his ear. (Of course, if he’s in the middle of an important phone call, you might want to hold off).
9. When waiting in line together, plant a kiss on his cheek and drape your arm around your man and give him a little squeeze.
10. When he gets out of the shower, wrap him and you in a towel, and give him a big hug.
11. When he hits the lights for the night by waiting for him naked under the covers, and then curl up next to him.
12. When he’s fixing something (and it could be anything from repairing something broken to popping a DVD into the player for your movie night to replacing a light bulb), come up behind him and massage his shoulders briefly.
13. Hold his hand in church when you worship together. Reach for his hand when you pray together. Grab his hand when walking anywhere (through a store, going on a walk together, or even just out to the car in the morning).
14. Grab him randomly, pull him close, look deeply into his eyes, and tell him just how much you love him!
15. Does he have a favorite place for you to touch him? Set aside five minutes today and fulfill his wish!