The Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
What a lovely surprise to log into my blog today and find I had received this wonderful award. Thanks April Lyons! Your blog, Letters from Lilies is such a blessing! After spending time encouraging others, it is always a lovely surprise to be encouraged by someone else.
1. [I’m fudging this rule a little in case you can’t think of 15] Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging or whose blogs you enjoy most.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Awesome Blogs I’d Like to Nominate
Thank you for inspiring, encouraging, and uplifting me. Thank you for sharing your wisdom, experience, and expertise. And thank you to those who are daring enough to promote godly marriages, raise godly kids, and/or share their faith walk with the online world in a world desperately needing God’s love and the Gospel message!
The Chuppies http://thechuppies.blogspot.com
A Holy Experience http://www.aholyexperience.com
Hot, Holy, and Humorous http://hotholyhumorous.blogspot.com
I do Me 2 http://idome2.com
A Modern Christian Woman http://modernchristianwoman.wordpress.com
Peaceful Single Girl http://peacefulsinglegirl.wordpress.com
Peaceful Wife http://peacefulwife.com
The Quiet Pen http://thequietpen.wordpress.com
The Romantic Vineyard http://theromanticvineyard.com
Start Marriage Right http://www.startmarriageright.com
To Love, Honor, and Vacuum http://tolovehonorandvacuum.com
7 Facts About Me
1. I was homeschooled until 8th grade.
2. I know American Sign Language.
3. I have a B.A. degree in Public Relations and it is my dream to work for a nonprofit women’s ministry or outreach organization.
4. I am a writer, and other than blogging, I enjoy writing poetry, short stories, essays, and I’m working on a novel.
5. My husband and I met in a college fellowship group called Cross Seekers.
6. My favorite job of all time was working for my college marching band as a band manager since it taught me servant leadership, time management, and teamwork.
7. I love singing! It allows me to worship and praise my Lord and feel close to God, but also to touch the hearts of people whose language I may not even speak.
Thank you again, April Lyons for the honor of being nominated! And thank you for all the people who have joined the Becoming His Eve community, who follow and read the blog, and who leave comments and/or follow on social media sites. You are all such a wonderful blessing and I wish I could personally thank you all!
“Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.” 2 Corinthians 13:11