May you experience the love of the Lord as you browse this site. My greatest desire is to see followers of God grow more deeply and passionately in their personal faith walk and to use our life experiences to bless and teach those around us. To those who may not know Jesus Christ personally and/or are currently searching for a spiritual experience, spiritual advice, or a spiritual relationship, may the Holy Spirit guide you as you look for answers and give you clarity and wisdom through His words, not mine.
- If you are curious about the origin and title of this site check out Meet Adam’s Eve.
- See all my posts on my Blog page.
- Review my Guide to the Garden, What I Believe, and my Policies pages.
- Got questions, concerns, a word of encouragement, an inquiry, or a prayer request? Learn more and read about my email policies on Email Me.
- Connect with me via Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. Read more on my Social Media page.
My Mission Statement
Becoming His Eve’s mission is to help and encourage women to reclaim passion and joy in their marriages, faith walks, and lives.
My purpose is two-fold:
- to build a grace-filled community where married women can share in the joy and struggles of married life and learn to become “his” Eve, and
- to learn together how to become more like Christ, living as His radiant and redeemed Bride, “His” Eve.
My hope is to encourage all women that we aren’t defined by our relationship status (married, divorced, single, engaged, dating, or widowed). We are defined by our relationship with Christ. We are holy, redeemed, and fiercely loved by the God and Creator of this Universe.
BHE will explore how we live in response to His invitation to live a grace-filled life as women of purpose, passion, and faith.
Creative Content Manager for Becoming His Eve
Updated: February 2016