- Don’t Be S.A.D. Get G.LA.D. this Valentine’s Day – 4 alternative Valentine’s Day celebrations for single gals (or married gals with a few tweaks).
- Letter to a Single Lady – the brutally honest, but encouraging advice I wrote myself as single gal on Valentine’s Day
- What’s your one-word resolution for 2015? Mine is fearless. Read more here.
Hello dear reader,
The month of January and February is a time for reflection, new beginnings, growth and hope. Check out all the new material on the blog. Be encouraged – Eve’s Garden of Encouragement – featured on Twitter (#evesgarden) and Pinterest. Check out other awesome marriage, dating, and spiritual growth posts via #goodclicks on Facebook and Google+. Live fearlessly in 2015!
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
Hannah Williams (Adam’s Eve) January 23, 2015
May you experience the love of the Lord as you browse this site. My greatest desire is to see those of us who have a personal walk with the Lord to grow more deeply and passionately in love with God and to use our life experiences to bless and teach those around us. To those who may not know Jesus Christ personally and/or are currently searching for a spiritual experience, spiritual advice, or a spiritual relationship, may the Holy Spirit guide you as you look for answers and give you clarity and wisdom through His words, not mine.
- If you are curious about the origin and title of this site check out Meet Adam’s Eve.
- See all my posts on my Blog page.
- Review my Guide to the Garden, What I Believe, and my Policies pages.
- Got questions, concerns, a word of encouragement, an inquiry, or a prayer request? Click here to Email Me.
- Connect with me via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+, and read more about what each offers on my Social Media page.
My Mission Statement
Becoming His Eve’s mission is to affirm, encourage, inspire, offer instruction on, and uplift REAL marriage – marriage that is Respectful, Engaging, Authentic, and Loving. My passion is to reach women who desire a deeper, authentic relationship with Christ and a godly, passionate marriage. My purpose is two-fold: 1) to build a grace-filled community where married women can share in the joy and struggles of married life and learn to become “his” Eve, and 2) to learn together how to become more like Christ, living as His radiant and redeemed Bride, “His” Eve.
creator, writer, and content manager for Becoming His Eve
It is my hope to encourage all women that we aren’t defined by our relationship status (married, divorced, single, engaged, dating, or widowed). We are defined by our relationship with Christ. We are holy, redeemed, and fiercely loved by the God and Creator of this Universe. In 2015, BHE will explore how we live in response to His invitation to live a grace-filled life as women of purpose, passion, and faith.