16 Helpful & Encouraging Good Clicks for Your Weekend
in no particular order…
1. 5 Texts You “Should” Send Your Spouse by Beth from Messy Marriage
Tiny nuggets of wisdom to tuck away!
2. 5 Texts You Should Never Send Your Spouse by Beth from Messy Marriage
Are you guilty of any of these?
3. Finding a Sex Life You Both Enjoy by Paul from The Generous Husband
What does that phrase “due benevolence” mean in the 1 Corinthians 7 passage?
4. His Kind of Love by Kara from The Chuppies
Absolutely breathtaking! A must-read for every believer!
5. 5 Things to Do Everyday as a Couple by Sherry from Intentionally Yours
Great reminders and suggestions! Highly recommend.
6. Dating While Married by Sheila from To Love, Honor, and Vacuum
A great list of 5 things to encourage married “dates”
7. A Great Marriage Taps into Dreams, not just Needs by Ngina from Intentional Today
Start dreaming together!
8. When Pain is On! by Beth from Messy Marriage
“Are you in a painfully messy marriage? Are you going through an excruciating trial? Or both?” Read on!
9. Attraction is Not a Choice guest post by Justin Campbell on Peaceful Single Girl
Join the conversation! Were you initially attracted to your spouse? Why or why not? If you’re not married, how important is attractiveness to you?
10. I Play by Sock Monkey Rules from the Daily Generous Wife
…you need to read this!
11. Not All At Once from 1-Minute Bible Love Notes
Share your faith in bite-sized bites!
12. Hitting the Reset Button on Your Sex Life by Sheila from To Love, Honor, and Vacuum
…when your sex life is blah!
13. How to Spice Things Up Without Fifty Shades of Grey by Sheila from To Love, Honor, and Vacuum
14. 5 Ways to Spice Things Up by Sheila from To Love, Honor, and Vacuum
15. 5 Ways to Worry Less About Your Husband’s Safety by Courtney from Women Living Well Ministries
“Let’s be honest, while our men are out slaying their dragons, our minds can wander to that place –that place where we imagine the worst case scenario.“
16. Do You Live Fearlessly in a Fearful World? from Women Abiding
“Have you ever been so overcome by fear that it has overshadowed every part of your being?”
- Posted in: Good Clicks