Love Is In the Air Dare Posts to be moved
Due to the high amount of posts this month with the Love is in the Air Dare, you may have experienced difficulty keeping up with the regular posts. Or if you’re not married, these posts may distract/frustrate you and keep you from reading the ones that do apply to you. I apologize to my readers.
Beginning tomorrow until the end of the month, the Love is in the Air Dare posts will be listed on the Love is in the Air Dare page. I will still advertise on Facebook and Twitter and include a link to the day’s dare in posts. But this should help clear up all the confusion.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
If you’ve missed some posts this month, here are the links to the regular series’s:
1. Don’t Toot Your Own Horn (Putting Off Self), Part2A - “All of us have a “horn” so to speak – an inner sense of pride. Having pride isn’t always a bad thing as it’s okay to feel good about an accomplishment, about your husband or your kids, about wanting nice things. BUT the problem is we way too often take pride over the top.”
2. Part 1 of: Sacred Pathways of Walking with God – Guest Writer, Allison Ohl shares her thoughts on Gary Thomas’ book Sacred Pathways: Discover Your Soul’s Path to God. Longing to know and be known? To love and be loved? Do you feel frustrated or unfulfilled with your prayer life? Your quiet time? Gary Thomas “debunks the theory that the traditional “quiet time” is the best or only way to come to know God or be in relationship with Him.” Read more.
3. Radical Obedience: A Portrait of Eve, Part 3 - “And God blessed them, saying, ‘Be fruitful and multiple.’” What does that mean? What if I’m not married? What if I don’t have children? What if I don’t want to get married and/or have children? Does that mean I’m not following God? You don’t need to fear the phrase ‘be fruitful.’ Find out what it means besides childbearing.
4. I Take Thee to Be My Husband… and then I’ll work under you, be your personal slave, and never have an opinion of my own – Part 4 in the Biblical Garden of Love series - I don’t think so! I sure hope not! You’re probably thinking. Good, so am I. A look at what patience and submission is not.
5. But What if Patience Doesn’t Fit? – Part 3 in the Biblical Garden of Love series - A look at what the Bible teaches about God’s patience – “Do you think about those articles of clothing when you’re getting dressed in the morning? Put on the patient blouse. Fasten the buttons of humility. Wear the necklace of compassion around your neck. Write gentleness and kindness on your heart every morning just as you’d wear your wedding ring faithfully.”
6. When You’re Flying Downhill (Running Head First into Discord) – Part 1 of the Biblical Peacemaking Series. ”I desire to be uplifted by my husband. I desire to be loved. I desire to be respected. I desire kind words. I will have respect. I will have love.You had better show me love and respect always.Do you see the progression?”