Adam’s Eve Homepage
- Check out Eve’s Garden of Encouragement on Twitter this week.
- Ready to purposefully love your husband for 30 Days? Then the 30 Dates in November Challenge is for you. Check out the details here.
- Take the OhMyGoodness! Challenge. Share 3 good things about your husband every Saturday on BHE’s Google+ page.
- Follow me on my new official BHE Google+ page associated with my new email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello my friend,
Changes are coming. I’m excited about some of the things I’m going to be doing with the blog this autumn. This will be the new homepage for BHE and there will be a page for all my posts here. I’m so blessed to have you be apart of this community. I’ll be making edits to the blog so please be patient if you can’t find all the content.
:o) Blessings,Hannah (September 9, 2014)
My new email is up and running. Please contact me directly with your questions, comments, encouragement, and concerns at: email@example.com [adamsevedotbecominghiseveatgmaildotcom]. I will be converting over all my contacts, but please feel free to shoot me an email to confirm you’re still following the blog and would like to keep receiving occasional email updates.
Posts Have Been Moved
Don’t worry. The posts haven’t disappeared. Click on the BHE Garden Picks link to see all the posts. There is a search bar – Looking for Something – on the right hand side of the page. Scroll down to read about Adam’s Eve, subscribe, categories, tags, Twitter tweets, follow on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, or the CMBA, for my pin, and to search the archives.
May you experience the love of the Lord as you browse this site. My greatest desire is to see those of us who have a personal walk with the Lord to grow more deeply and passionately in love with God and to use our life experiences to bless and teach those around us. To those who may not know Jesus Christ personally and/or are currently searching for a spiritual experience, spiritual advice, or a spiritual relationship, may the Holy Spirit guide you as you look for answers and give you clarity and wisdom through His words, not mine.
- If you are curious about the origin and title of this site check out Adam and “His” Eve.
- See all my posts on my BHE Garden Picks page.
- Review my BHE Guide to the Garden, What I Believe, and my Policies pages.
- I’ve got a new email so pop over to the Email Me page because I love to hear from my readers.
- Connect with me via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+, and read more about what each offers on my Social Media page.
My Mission Statement
Becoming His Eve’s mission is to affirm, encourage, inspire, offer instruction on, and uplift REAL marriage – marriage that is Respectful, Engaging, Authentic, and Loving. My passion is to reach women who desire a deeper, authentic relationship with Christ and a godly, passionate marriage. My purpose is two-fold: 1) to build a grace-filled community where married women can share in the joy and struggles of married life and learn to become “his” Eve, and 2) to learn together how to become more like Christ, living as His radiant and redeemed Bride, “His” Eve.
creator, writer, and content manager for Becoming His Eve