Adam’s Eve Homepage
30 Dates in November Challenge
Last minute information about the 30 Dates in November Challenge found here.
See more on the official page!
- 30 Dates in November Challenge officially starts November 1st, but unofficially kicks off tomorrow. Follow along on the blog during these next 32 days. It’s not too late to sign-up.
- For more background on the Proverbs 31 woman, check out this post.
- The Best Marriage Advice I Ever Received… curious? Click here. This post is apart of the Words of Wisdom challenge from CMBA.
- Looking for a cute, fun at-home date night… involving apples? Check out my latest date night idea.
I’m super excited about the 30 Dates in November Challenge. As of now, noon on October 30th, 155 women are signed-up, nearly 3.5 times that of last year. I am so blessed to have this wonderful gift called the Internet where I can connect with all of you. I’m looking forward to the journey through the month of November – purposefully and passionately loving my husband – and challenging you to do the same. If you aren’t doing the challenge, you can still pray for us during this time and your prayers are so appreciated.
May we seek and serve the Lord in all we do,
Hannah (Adam’s Eve) October 30, 2014
May you experience the love of the Lord as you browse this site. My greatest desire is to see those of us who have a personal walk with the Lord to grow more deeply and passionately in love with God and to use our life experiences to bless and teach those around us. To those who may not know Jesus Christ personally and/or are currently searching for a spiritual experience, spiritual advice, or a spiritual relationship, may the Holy Spirit guide you as you look for answers and give you clarity and wisdom through His words, not mine.
- If you are curious about the origin and title of this site check out Adam and “His” Eve.
- See all my posts on my BHE Garden Picks page.
- Review my BHE Guide to the Garden, What I Believe, and my Policies pages.
- I’ve got a new email so pop over to the Email Me page because I love to hear from my readers.
- Connect with me via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+, and read more about what each offers on my Social Media page.
My Mission Statement
Becoming His Eve’s mission is to affirm, encourage, inspire, offer instruction on, and uplift REAL marriage – marriage that is Respectful, Engaging, Authentic, and Loving. My passion is to reach women who desire a deeper, authentic relationship with Christ and a godly, passionate marriage. My purpose is two-fold: 1) to build a grace-filled community where married women can share in the joy and struggles of married life and learn to become “his” Eve, and 2) to learn together how to become more like Christ, living as His radiant and redeemed Bride, “His” Eve.
creator, writer, and content manager for Becoming His Eve