Adam’s Eve Homepage
30 Dates in November Challenge
See more on the official page!
- Check out my latest post in the CMBA words of wisdom challenge: To Know and Be Known.
- Check out my interview with my grandma on marriage and staying grounded in Christ.
- Follow me on my new official BHE Google+ page associated with my new email: email@example.com
Welcome to October, my friend,
We’re halfway through. I’m excited about the changes to BHE and I hope you find the new layout a bit more helpful. Please feel free to browse my pages.
- BHE Garden Picks now houses all my posts.
- BHE Guide to the Garden offers tips for navigating the BHE community, and information about images and links.
- Visit my Policies page for questions about emails, commenting, and guest writing.
- Read more about my husband and I on the Adam and His “Eve” page or check out what I believe.
- Connect with the BHE community on our social media sites.
- If you’re a guy perusing BHE, please check out my new Resources for Men page.
- Check out how to contact me on the Email Me page.
- 30 Dates in November Challenge is back. You’ve probably already read about the details above, so if you’re interested, head over to the challenge page for more information and resources.
May the love and light of Christ fill your heart and life,
Hannah (Adam’s Eve)
May you experience the love of the Lord as you browse this site. My greatest desire is to see those of us who have a personal walk with the Lord to grow more deeply and passionately in love with God and to use our life experiences to bless and teach those around us. To those who may not know Jesus Christ personally and/or are currently searching for a spiritual experience, spiritual advice, or a spiritual relationship, may the Holy Spirit guide you as you look for answers and give you clarity and wisdom through His words, not mine.
- If you are curious about the origin and title of this site check out Adam and “His” Eve.
- See all my posts on my BHE Garden Picks page.
- Review my BHE Guide to the Garden, What I Believe, and my Policies pages.
- I’ve got a new email so pop over to the Email Me page because I love to hear from my readers.
- Connect with me via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+, and read more about what each offers on my Social Media page.
My Mission Statement
Becoming His Eve’s mission is to affirm, encourage, inspire, offer instruction on, and uplift REAL marriage – marriage that is Respectful, Engaging, Authentic, and Loving. My passion is to reach women who desire a deeper, authentic relationship with Christ and a godly, passionate marriage. My purpose is two-fold: 1) to build a grace-filled community where married women can share in the joy and struggles of married life and learn to become “his” Eve, and 2) to learn together how to become more like Christ, living as His radiant and redeemed Bride, “His” Eve.
creator, writer, and content manager for Becoming His Eve